Responsible for the content
Chief executive officer (CEO)
Dr Mark Misselhorn
Priener Str. 2
83233 Bernau a. Chiemsee
House of Logistics and Mobility (HOLM)
60549 Frankfurt am Main
Phone +49 (0) 69 34 87 32 95
HRB 27262 – Traunstein District Court
VAT ID no. DE320074578
Types of data processed
- Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses)
- Contact details (e.g., email, phone numbers)
- Content data (e.g., text input, photographs, videos)
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times)
- Meta / communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses)
Categories of data subjects
Visitors and users of the online offer (in the following we also refer to the persons concerned as “users”).
Purpose of processing
- Provision of the online offer, its functions and content
- Answering contact inquiries and communicating with users
- Safety measures
- Reach measurement / marketing
“Personal data” is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”); A natural person is regarded as identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier (e.g. cookie) or one or more special features, which express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
“Processing” is any process carried out with or without the aid of automated processes or any such series of processes in connection with personal data. The term goes far and includes practically every handling of data.
“Responsible” is the natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Relevant legal bases
Cooperation with processors and third parties
If we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties) within the scope of our processing, transmit them to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is only done on the basis of legal permission (e.g. if the data is transmitted to third parties, such as to payment service providers, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR is required to fulfill the contract), you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.).
If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called “order processing contract”, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
Transfers to third countries
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether the data in question is being processed and to request information about this data as well as further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.
According to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that the relevant data be deleted immediately or, alternatively, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request a restriction on the processing of the data.
You have the right to request that you receive the data concerning you that you have provided to us in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and to request that it be transmitted to other responsible parties.
You also have gem. Art. 77 GDPR the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke your consent in accordance with. Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to be revoked with effect for the future.
The revocation must be sent to: Bartel Legal, Attorney Ursula Bartel, Priener Str. 2, 83233 Bernau a. Chiemsee.
Right to object
You can object to the future processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR at any time. The objection can in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes.
Cookies and right to object to direct mail
When you first visit this website, you saw an consent dialog. You can use the following links to view the settings made there, change your consent or revoke consent:
- Your UUID (unique identification number):
- Change privacy settings
- Privacy settings history
- Revoke consents
Deletion of data
According to legal requirements in Germany, the storage takes place in particular for 6 years according to § 257 Abs. 1 HGB (trading books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting documents, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with Section 147 Para. 1 AO (books, records, management reports, accounting documents, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
According to legal requirements in Austria, the storage takes place in particular for 7 years in accordance with § 132 para. 1 BAO (accounting documents, receipts / invoices, accounts, receipts, business papers, list of income and expenses, etc.), for 22 years in connection with real estate and for 10 years in the case of documents in connection with electronically provided services, telecommunications, broadcasting and television services that are provided to non-entrepreneurs in EU member states and for which the mini-one-stop-shop (MOSS) is used.
Business related processing
We also process
- Contract data (e.g., subject of the contract, duration, customer category)
- Payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history)
by our customers, interested parties and business partners for the purpose of providing contractual services, service and customer care, marketing, advertising and market research.
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
We, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data from customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer based on our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR (conclusion of an order processing contract).
Collection of access data and log files
We, or our hosting provider, collect on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
. Log file information is stored for security reasons (e.g. to investigate acts of abuse or fraud) for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. Data, the further storage of which is necessary for evidence purposes, are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
Provision of contractual services
We process inventory data (e.g., names and addresses as well as contact details of users), contract data (e.g., services used, names of contact persons, payment information) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and services in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit b. GDPR. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
The data will be deleted after the expiry of statutory warranty and comparable obligations; the necessity of storing the data is checked every three years; In the case of the statutory archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry. Information in any customer account remains until it is deleted.
When contacting us (e.g. via the contact form, email, telephone or via social media), the information provided by the user is used to process the contact request and to process it in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR processed. The user information can be saved in a customer relationship management system (“CRM system”) or a comparable request organization.
We delete the inquiries if they are no longer required. We review the requirement every two years; The statutory archiving obligations also apply.
Comments and contributions
If users leave comments or other contributions, their IP addresses are processed on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR saved for 7 days. This is done for our safety if someone leaves illegal content in comments and contributions (insults, prohibited political propaganda, etc.). In this case we can be prosecuted for the comment or contribution and are therefore interested in the identity of the author.
Online presence in social media
We maintain an online presence within social networks and platforms in order to be able to communicate with the customers, interested parties and users active there and to inform them about our services. When calling up the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines of their respective operators apply.
Integration of services and content from third parties
We use content or service offers from third-party providers within our online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. Integrate services such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”).
This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, since they would not be able to send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We strive to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers can also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. The “pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information can also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time and other information about the use of our online offer, and can also be linked to such information from other sources.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage. To find out more about Google Analytics cookies, please click here. To find out more about Google Analytics cookies, please click here.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly or changing your preference in our cookie settings; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.